- Washi tape (masking tape would also work)
- Little Brian Paint Sticks
- White painting canvas
How to make it:
- Use your tape to make whatever shape you want left on the canvas! We made a Christmas tree. Anything with straight lines and sharp corners is best, rounded sides and corners are really hard! Make sure the tape is pushed down really hard, you don’t want any gaps between the tape and the canvas. If you put it upside on the table and push it from the back it really helps!
2. Go crazy with your Paint Sticks! Try and cover the entire front of the canvas, the more paint the better!
3. Wait until the paint sticks are totally dry and then peel off the tape, you’re done!