We are kicking off the year in style as we want students from across the UK to unleash their creativity by getting involved in our latest ‘Paint and Create’ campaign.
That’s right, to help launch our fantastic new Fabric Paint Sticks, we are calling on students to get creative and design an item that would appeal to children by using our Fabric Paint Sticks!
It’s really easy to get involved and guess what, we have fantastic prizes up for grabs for the lucky winner worth a grant total of near £1,000.
The winning student will receive the following…
- A framed certificate to show they have worked with an international, award-winning brand
- A desk courtesy of Kit Out My Office and which is worth around £100
- An overnight stay at a choice of 3 hotels including dinner, bed and breakfast for two people thanks to Squire Hotels and which is worth over £250
- A weekend break for two people at a choice of 17 hotels including dinner, bed and breakfast thanks to Valor Hospitality Europe and which is worth over £500 (hotels in the group include Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Best Western, Holiday Inn plus many more)
- Little Brian Prize Bundle worth up to £50
All we are asking students to do is create designs for children on various garments and items such as; baseball cap, t-shirt, canvas bag, pencil case etc.
We are more than happy to provide packs of Fabric Paint Sticks for the classes that wish to be involved however these are limited so please register your interest at your earliest convenience to email@example.com.
Once these 600 packs have been allocated to the first 100 colleges that sign up, any student wishing to still participate would need to purchase their own stock of Fabric Paint Sticks.
Complete designs are to be submitted by post to the KRPR offices by no later than Friday, May 31st where the judging process will take place.
Innovate @ Arundel House
Ackhurst Business Park
View our Terms and Conditions