This is such an easy way to incorporate some learning in a fun way!
- Little Brian Paint Sticks
- Brown craft paper / wrapping paper or a Little Brian paper roll!
- Roll your paper out on the table. I find it really helpful to tape it down too!
- Use the black Paint Stick to outline familiar 2d shapes. We did circles, squares, rectangles and triangles.
- At the top, I painted each of the shapes a different colour. Then I showed my daughter how to match the shapes with the Paint Sticks colours.
4. Have fun! If they paint a shape the wrong colour don’t worry. Keeping focus and working on painting/colouring as these fine motor skills is just as important!